Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clearing the Cob Webs

    Hi folks, over the weekend I was down in south Jersey to do some computer repair for my clients and to spend some time with family. Sunday I took a ride to Corson's Inlet and had a wonderful walk on the beach. I saw a whole bunch of guys striper fishing but no one seemed to had any luck.
     Monday after work I ventured out to the Ramapo to just clear my head of life's little stresses. Seems like fishing pressure has eased just a smidge and I was able to find a trout or two. On bright sunny days I recommend looking for areas with good cover, large boulders or submerged logs. 
    Soon I will begin fly fishing more but I'm sure I'll still throw a roostertail around now and then. Hope to get out Friday either here, Roscoe or Connecticut I haven't made up my mind yet.
    Folks every now and then I like to pick up a bunch of trash and dispose of it properly. If we all have a hand in that from time to time our river banks will be much cleaner for all to enjoy. I recommend ya bring a pair of work gloves so nothing sticks ya. Lets all try to take part wherever you fish or walk outdoors.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment