Monday, May 9, 2011

Connecticut's Eight Mile River....running low on water!

Connecticut Fishing Report 05/09/2011: Stark contrast in water level since I last fished this stream in Devils Hopyard State Park. We have to get some rain back in the forcast or trout season is gonna end early this year. Anyhow, I still managed 3 rainbows and a skinny little pickeral! Had to work for them though and trod the woods to find the remnants of the last stocking.

I was going to try to hit the Salmon River again but got stymied when I discovered that I couldnt open my trunk. To make matters worse, I went to access it through the back seat of my car only to discover that my key doesnt work to drop the back seats down.. I was rightfully livid about this! Oh well, just another thing to fix.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today my love with that awful trunk lock! Maybe this weekend we can relax and catch some more of those "phat phish"! Much, much more fun than dealing with a stuck lock!!

    ReplyDelete